Unique Automotive Clutch Rebuilders
One of the largest independent rebuilders in the United
693 West Booneslick Rd, Jonesburg, MO 63351
636-488-5242 / 636-488-5469 fax
Unique Automotive was founded by Tony Lato in a tiny single bay gas station in 1972 in Jonesburg, Missouri. The original delivery vehicle was a 1962 Ford Falcon station wagon, which also doubled as a packing bench before the deliveries were made! The extent of the service areas included Wichita, Kansas and St. Louis, Missouri. With each delivery, the old cores were picked up and used to process the next order for that customer.
Tony started production with only himself and two employees. Rick Corder and Coleman Carlisle, both of whom are still with Tony today. Today, however, both Rick and Coleman now lead the Unique team of top-notch experts in the technical support field.
Automotive Rebuilders is now located west of the original location, and this building has over 90,000 square feet. They have now grown to be one of the largest independent clutch rebuilders in the United States distributing new and remanufactured clutches throughout the world. There are over 100 employees today supplying a complete line of clutches for heavy duty, industrial, automotive, imports, agricultural and special order items.
We're Unique...here's why:
- Experience — 30 years producing excellent quality clutches
- Full Line of Rebuilt Clutches for Export — heavy-duty truck clutches, automotive (domestic and imports), industrial and agriculture
- Unique 180 Day/12000 Mile Warranty — our “unique” warranty is valid on all clutches
- Reliable Service — available at all times from qualified, experienced staff
- Nationwide Distribution — over 600 locations in the United States
- Pick–Up and Delivery Service — free of charge for qualifying orders
- Global Exportation — Unique Automotive rebuilt clutches are exported throughout the world